- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Item Length: 20cm
- Material Type: PVC
- Interchange Part Number: car sun visor
- Special Features: Polarized Anti-Dazzle Anti-UV
- Item Weight: 0.4kg
- Manufacturer Part Number: Car Sun Visor
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- SKU: A1916-00201
- Fitment 1: For KIA
- Fitment 2: For Volvo
- Fitment 3: For Peugeot
- Fitment 4: For BMW
- Fitment 5: For Mazda
【PROTECT YOUR EYES】
This 2020 new design polarized car sun visor extender protects your eyes like sunglasses. The polarizing plate can eliminate glare and provide you with a clear vision. Reduce eye fatigue and protect your eyes.
1. In summer. Can block the sun to protect your eyes
2. At night. It can reduce the damage of bright light to the eyes
3. In winter. Can reduce snow blindness and allow you to drive safely
4. In foggy. It can increase visibility in fog to maintain a safe distance. Note: It is not recommended to use the sun visor for car in the dark.
【4 UNIQUE DESIGN】
1. Anti-slip rubber pad. Can increase friction and reduce jitter.
2. Stabilize the support. Will not easily shake so that you can drive safely.
3. Anti-fingerprint design. Reduce fingerprints on the polarized auto sun visor.
4. Unique material, soft, impact-resistant and not easy to scratch.
Why choose our polarized car sun visor?
1. Protect your eyes–Compared with ordinary PC sun visors, it can block stray light and reduce eye fatigue.
2. Durable and stable–Compared with other polarized sun visors, our hardened design makes it more difficult to scratch.
3. Anti-shake design-the mounting bracket has a non-slip rubber pad design to increase friction and reduce jitter.
4. Anti-fingerprint design-reduce messy fingerprints on the panel.
5. Multi-use scenarios-suitable for sunny, snowy and foggy days.
1 x car sun visor,
1 x cleaning cloth
1 x polarization test card
1. It is not recommended to use in a dark environment.
2. Cannot be used with polarized sunglasses.
3. Confirm the size before purchase.
4. Cleaning tips: Please use a cleaning cloth to clean the sun visor, so as not to affect the clarity of the lens.
There are no reviews yet.